Custom Molded Parts
Bailey-Parks has been designing, engineering, producing and testing custom urethane molded products since 1969. Our polyurethane molding products are used in a wide variety of specialized manufacturing processes at plants around the world.
Our fully staffed tool and mold-making department is located at our plant in Memphis, Tennessee. With design, engineering and manufacturing staff all under one roof, we provide turnkey solutions to meet your custom urethane molding needs.
With more than 600 different polyurethane molding compounds available, we can devise specific formulations of ethers, esters, MDIs, TDIs, TPUs, hardnesses and colors to meet your exact specifications.
Custom Molded Urethane Products:
- Abrasive blasting masks to protect finished surfaces
- Cable protectors for roadways
- Classifier shoes (e.g., flight shoes, fan screws, de-watering screws)
- De-boning belts
- High-temperature coil rest pads
- Large and small vibratory bowls
- Linings for large pipes
- Machine mounting pads
- Sand, salt, cinder and fertilizer spreader wheels
- Testing seals for both hydraulic or pneumatic applications
- Torsion and compression springs
- V-belts with insert
Contact Bailey-Parks today to discuss your custom urethane molding project, or submit a custom product inquiry online. Our knowledgeable sales team can help you find the right urethane solution to fit your needs.